14 Important quotes about confidence you need to read!
Confidence is like pressure. Too much, not good; too little, nothing happens; just enough, diamond Confidence, like pressure, is not on/off, it’s a slow burn that builds up over time.
In the following 14 important quotes about confidence, the self - you, are at the center of all of them. To be confident you need to be yourself. Embrace your feelings, be passionate about your hobbies and tend to your well being. Be you, unapologetically, YOU.
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval”, Mark Twain
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself”, Coco Chanel
- “With confidence, you have won before you have started”, Marcus Garvey
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.”, Henry Ford
- “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.”, George Herbert
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”, Marie Curie
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”, Dale Carnegie
- “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”, Lao Tzu
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.“, Vincent Van Gogh
- “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.”, Vince Lombardi
- “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.“, Christopher Robin
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “With the realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.”, Dalai Lama
- “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.”, Diane Von Furstenberg